Friday, January 23, 2009

6 weeks!

Yesterday was the 6 week mark. That seems like a big deal to me. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I'm reveling in all the 1st tri symptoms. (Okay, maybe not so much) But keep in mind, I made it through the first trimester of my pregnancy with Killian withOUT knowing that I was pregnant. It is completely baffling me now how I did that. I must have been that young and stupid (I was 20).

The symptoms are par for the course, from what I've been reading. There's the bloating, gas, and sore boobs. I've had those since before the BFP. The nausea has been an off and on thing. No actual morning sickness, yet (knock wood). The two newest to join the fray are the acne and the stuffy/runny nose. And of course, I'm tired. But I wouldn't trade any of this for the world.

My biggest problem right now is patience. My doctor's appointment isn't until 2/5, almost two weeks away. Matt and I decided that we would tell family after that appointment. I'm getting where I want to tell now. And my poor mom, she will find out a week after my dad and Matt's mom. But I think the fact that we are going down to Florida to tell her in person will make it all good.

I hope the next two weeks fly by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.