Saturday, January 3, 2009

Nervous, excited, and kind of sad

Well, let see. So far this new year has been on the uneventful side. That's good. But I'm kind of thinking and hoping that things could get exciting soon.

My temps went up again this morning. This cycle is the best looking cycle we've had so far. And the stupid FF Early Pregnancy Signs thing has me down for 90 points!! I know, I know....they mean jack shit. But I still want to POAS like nothing else. But I don't want to see a BFN. So that has me nervous and excited.

The kind of sad part is that Killian isn't home from his Dad's yet. He'll be here sometime on Sunday. I'm missing him. And I know Matt is too. Plus, we haven't done Christmas with him yet. It stinks because he'll get home tomorrow. Matt and I have to go to work on Monday. And then Killian has to be back at school on Tuesday. So, no real time for the three of us to chill and hang out.

Oh well. Things will be better tomorrow. Killian will be home and I may or may not be KU.

2 comments:

Amy said...

you are so totally pregnant. yay!!!!

biomaj5 said...

Looks to me that *maybe* that dumb Early Pg signs estimator might not be so dumb lol.