Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Whoo Hoo!!! BFP!!!


Well, it looks like we did it. I'm pregnant!

Yesterday morning there was the faintest line on a $$ Tree test. Then yesterday afternoon, I PIAC and used a CVS/FRER knockoff and a CVS digital. The CVS/FRER came up with two clear lines. The digital errored out on me, but when I ejected the test strip there were two lines on it.

So, you know, I had to PIAC again this morning. Just to make sure, right? Two clear lines on the CVS/FRER and the lovely word PREGNANT on the digital. I've got one more CVS/FRER. Maybe I'll use it in tomorrow morning. Or wait until the end of the week.

I guess first on the to-do list is to call my doctor. I'll have to get in to see her quick because if my diabetes. She told me at my pre-conception visit that she would send me to an RE as soon as I got pregnant, so they could monitor my diabetes. I guess being PG would explain my blood sugar of 115 yesterday. That's on the high side for me.

We'll be telling Killian over dinner at the Cheesecake Factory on Friday. I hope he's excited. You never know how a 13 year old boy will take things. But I'm pretty sure he will be good to go.

Wow, I'm pregnant.

4 comments:

aLLie said...

Congratulations !!

I hope Killian is super excited to be a big brother!!!!

and I think you're having a baby girl!!!!!!!

:)

LittleCyndiLou said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you and your DH and DS!

Miranda said...

Yay! I'm still so excited for you!

HEE said...

Congratulations! That is SO exciting! Enjoy dinner and I really hope that your son is equally excited.