Thursday, April 30, 2009

A lazy blogger, that's what I am!

So, today is a big milestone. I'm 20 weeks....halfway through!! But if I have a c-section (most likely will), then I was probably half way through a week or so ago. It's still nice to hit the 20 week mark though.

Oh, and the crib came in today. It's waiting at Walmart for us to go pick it up. Plus Mom is coming up for the weekend and with her she has Baby's new toy box! Yay!!

Now I just need to get my butt to the paint store and start looking at colors for the nursery. I'm thinking a pale yellow or pale green?

Now for the survey!

How far along: 20 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Do I have to tell? Too much!
Maternity clothes: Since week 10/11
Stretch marks: Yes, from my first pregnancy and from already being a big girl.
Sleep: The dreams are weird, so I'm not well rested. And I still have to get up before the alarm goes off to pee!
Best moment this week: Getting to see Baby and feeling him kick me as I watched it on the monitor.
Movement: I'm feeling him on a daily basis now.
Food cravings: Nothing much right now.
Gender: boy?
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out: In, but getting flatter.
What I miss: I'm missing margaritas right now.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing Mom tomorrow and showing her the u/s video.
Weekly Wisdom: Don't feel silly to ask your doctor about anything that's bothering. Even if it's embarrassing.
Milestones: I'm half way through, baby!!

No comments: