Friday, May 8, 2009

A couple of AW's....

Wednesday, I got my first "when are due" comment from a stranger. It was kind of nice though. Finally, I must look pregnant, not fat!! Bless the cashier at the RaceTrac.

Yesterday, I felt the first outside kick!! It was quite a thump. Now the trick is getting Baby going when Matt is home. He's itching to feel the baby kick. I keep telling him soon. It should be soon though.

Oh, and to throw in a three more AW's while I'm at it. Mom brought Baby's toy box down last weekend. It looks great. I can't wait to stain it to match the crib. Which we picked up from Walmart on Sunday. Yay! And Daddy brought over Baby's bassinet. Daddy built it for Killian 14 years ago. And for the past several years, it's been in his garage. Obviously, Killian hasn't used it in years. Daddy got it out and cleaned it up for Baby to use!

Okay, that should be it for my AW-ing.

No comments: