Thursday, April 16, 2009

I suck....

At blogging. I have to try to do better. At any rate, here's my pregnancy survey.

How far along: 18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 13 pounds gained
Maternity clothes: Since week 10/11
Stretch marks: Yes, from my first pregnancy and from already being a big girl.
Sleep: It's getting better, if only the vivid dreams would stop!
Best moment this week: Well, it's not just one moment, but my blood sugars have been very good this week.
Movement: I've felt some movement.
Food cravings: I'm still want Mexican, Mexican, Mexican! Oh, and pimento cheese!
Gender: Lately, I've been saying she, but who knows.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out: In, but getting flatter.
What I miss: I miss being able to get up off the sofa by myself.
What I am looking forward to: I am looking forward to the next ultrasound on 4/27.
Weekly Wisdom: Unless your doctor has said something about your weight loss/gain, don't worry about it.
Milestones: I'm done with the registry....I think.

1 comment:

Hit 40 said...

2 cats and no pics??? Wow I bet they are jealous of this baby to be.

Post the kitty pics!!