Thursday, April 2, 2009

16 weeks!

I am 16 weeks today. Yay! And according to the Bump, Baby is the size of an avocado. I like avocados.

I also had my 16 week check up. Everything looks great. I think I may have gained 4 pounds since my last visit. That doesn't sound too bad. BP is good and low, and that's good because of my history with pre-e. And.....I finally got to hear Baby's heartbeat!! I've seen Baby twice and his heartbeat was measured at the NT scan but there was no sound. Let me tell you, that is one of the best sounds ever. It makes me want to go out and buy one of those home doppler things. But everything looks good and I go back in a month. Ooh, and on that day I'll be at the 20 week mark, half way there. Man, time is flying!!

How far along: 16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 10 pounds?
Maternity clothes: Since week 10/11
Stretch marks: Yes, from my first pregnancy and from already being a big girl.
Sleep: It's restless sleep alot, but at least I'm still getting sleep.
Best moment this week: I got to hear the heartbeat for the first time!
Movement: I've felt some movement, but it's been more of a rolling sensation.
Food cravings: I'm still want Mexican, Mexican, Mexican!
Gender: I call Baby "he", but I have no clue.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out: In, but getting flatter.
What I miss: I miss not have the daily, sometimes hourly, heartburn.
What I am looking forward to: I am looking forward to finally completing the registry and the next ultrasound on 4/27.
Weekly Wisdom: Take the GD (gestational diabetes) test!!!
Milestones: I finally feel like I have a baby in my belly.

No comments: