Saturday, February 21, 2009

Exhausted & Sick

It sucks to have a cold when you are pregnant. I am the girl who, when sick, lived on Alka Seltzer Cold Plus and NyQuil. Well, not anymore! I can have saline nose spray, Vicks Vapo Rub and I think Benadryl. I haven't taken any Benadryl yet though, because it will knock my ass out. And it seems I sleep enough as it is.

Also, I think my body has finally gotten the message that I need to go pee once or twice in the middle of the night. So not used to that! Plus, it seems that I'm having to fight to get one or both of the cats off of me just to get up at 3 am to pee. Hence the exhaustion.

I'm beginning to wonder about the size of this baby too. Maybe there's more than one! I know that since I've already had a baby, I'll show sooner. But this almost seems ridiculous. Here, what do you think? The first picture was taken at 4 weeks pregnant. The second one was taken at 10 weeks pregnant. Oh, and I've only gained 5 pounds so far. So, it's all baby(ies).

3 comments:

biomaj5 said...

When will you find out if there's more than one?

OneiLin said...

Holy cow! You really are showing. Mom had mentioned it a bit at dinner last night but wow. I think I agree with mom. Looks like twins to me. :)

Amy said...

I think you look cute! I am excited to learn if there is more than one in there :)