Thursday, May 21, 2009

Random stuff

I don't know that I have a whole lot to blog about. But I know it's been awhile. So I figured I post something.

Today marks 23 weeks. I can't believe how fast time is flying. This baby will be here before I know it. And we are not ready yet! We just started picking out colors for the nursery. But there's still a crap load of DS's old stuff that I need to find a place to store. I really need to order that storage shed soon. I want to get to painting!

Button (that's what we are calling Baby for now) has been kicking up a storm. Some days he's more active than others. But I do feel him everyday. He seems to like kicking and moving when I'm ready to go to bed. I guess he's getting me ready for the late nights. Oh, and we've found out that he loves music, especially Santana. Go figure!

My next ultrasound is on Tuesday. I'm curious to see how much he's grown in the last four weeks. He weighed approximately 11 oz at the last appointment. I know he's got to be over a pound now.

This weekend will be my last chance to be a geek for a while. DH got me hooked on Doctor Who a few years back. And every Memorial Day weekend, there is a local convention for Doctor Who and Stargate. So that's what we are doing this weekend. We also go to Dragon*Con on Labor Day weekend. It's one of the largest sci-fi conventions in the country. But, we will not be going this year. I will be very pregnant and I will not feel like traipsing around downtown Atlanta in the August heat! Oh well. There's always next year. Plus, I wouldn't trade this baby for a silly convention!

Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!

No comments: