Thursday, June 25, 2009

Regularly scheduled Button update.

I had a monthly ultrasound appointment Tuesday. Button is looking good. Big, but good. Last month, his estimated weight was 1lb 10oz. Yesterday, it was 3lbs 10oz. That's right, you read correctly. Button gained two pounds in a month. I am now measuring 31 weeks pregnant instead of 28 weeks. Looks like we will have an August baby instead of a September baby. I go back for another ultrasound on 7/21.

There has been lots of movement from Button. He enjoyed the Braves/Yankees game Tuesday night. Or maybe he just wanted everybody to shut up so he could sleep. I can never tell. It's weird to look down at my belly and see it moving.

I had my regular OB appointment today. My belly is measuring 30 weeks. And the heartbeat sounds great!


How far along: 28/31 weeks (depending on how you look at it)
Total weight gain/loss: 27lbs
Maternity clothes: Since week 10/11
Stretch marks: Yes, from my first pregnancy and from already being a big girl.
Sleep: I'm exhausted at night and sleep like a baby.
Best moment this week: Getting to see Button again.
Movement: Everyday! (right now, as I'm typing this, as a matter of fact)
Food cravings: Mexican food!
Gender: Leaning towards boy.
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out: In, but bigger and flatter.
What I miss: I'm not missing too much right now.
What I am looking forward to: Getting started on the nursery!

No comments: