Sunday, March 8, 2009

I though I might start doing this.

I've seen this little questionnaire on Blair's blog and I liked it. I think I might start doing it on my blog every once in a while.

How far along: 12 weeks 3 days

Total weight gain/loss: about 5 pounds?

Maternity clothes: Yes! Started wearing the bella band at week six and moved to maternity pants during week 10.

Stretch marks: Yes, from my first pregnancy and from already being a big girl.

Sleep: I get some.

Best moment this week: I got to see the baby for the first time on Thursday. The best sight ever!

Movement: Not yet, but I did feel the bubble feeling thing on Saturday.

Food cravings: I wanted Sonic last night and Mexican today. I'm just glad I feel like eating again.

Gender: Unknown

Labor Signs: Not yet, still have a ways to go yet.

Belly Button in or out: In

What I miss: I miss my Disaronno.

What I am looking forward to: I am looking forward to the ultrasound on the 16th. Matt will be there too. I can't wait for him to see the baby!

Weekly Wisdom: Don't sweat the small stuff. Yeah, I know, that's cliche, but it works.

Milestones: I think my libido has finally come back. Yay!!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Sonic slushes are the BEST!


But if you start the obsession with them now, you should probably just go ahead and buy stock in the company. I think I've single-handedly helped pull them out of recession in the last few weeks.